Our Nurse Aide training program is located in Ashburn, VA, a convenient location for students who reside in Loudoun or western Fairfax County. Upon successful completion of the course, students are prepared to take the Virginia Board of Nursing exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Moon River Nursing Careers is now offering a new Nurse Aide class every month. Students can complete the course in just 5 weeks and are well prepared to take the Board of Nursing exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). There are thousands of job openings for a well-trained CNA. Our graduates can decide whether they want to work in a hospital, clinic, an assisted living community, Hospice, memory care or in home health.
The 120 course includes:
- 50 hours on-line instruction that can be taken from your home any time of day that is convenient for you. We use the engaging American Red Cross curriculum that uses professionally produced videos to show students what a CNA does in a typical day. Students get to experience the joys and challenges faced by a new CNA and experience the rewarding relationships she forms with her patients.
- 30 hours skills lab at Moon River Nursing Careers in Ashburn, VA. Labs are offered a few days a week from 5 pm to 9 pm.
- 40 hours of clinical training at a long-term care facility.
CURRENT CLASSES SCHEDULE:
Skills Labs: 5 pm – 9 pm
Clinicals: Wednesdays & Saturdays 6:45 am -3:15 pm, and
Thursday 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm
Your safety and well-being is important to us. All sessions in our skills lab are done in full compliance with the CDC recommendations for social distancing. Students have their temperatures taken when reporting to class and masks and gloves are worn at all times while in the skills lab.
Moon River Nursing Career course fee includes:
- Tuition and all supplies
- Your uniform for clinicals
- Help with developing an impressive resume
- Assistance finding the best job for your career interests
Enroll in the upcoming Nurse Assistant course and advance your healthcare career! We offer interest-free payment plans. Space is limited. Please call or text us at (703) 801-1180 to tour our school and share your career goals. We look forward to welcoming you to the class!
Moon River Nursing Careers accepts private pay students and those who are approved for federal funding.