Moon River Nursing Careers is Urgently Hiring: RN or LPN Clinical Instructor/Nurse Aide Course
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a passion for caring for others and a natural gift for teaching? This is a great opportunity to use your skills and enthusiasm to work with motivated Nursing Assistant students. The Clinical Instructor will accompany the students to clinicals at a long-term care facility in Leesburg, VA and play an important role as a mentor.
Moon River Nursing Careers is growing, and we are currently interviewing for two more clinical instructors to join our team.
- Two years working as a LPN or RN, preferably at a long-term care facility
- Teaching, precepting or mentoring experience
- Candidates must be outgoing and energetic and model their passion for working with the senior population.
- Candidates must consistently exemplify the high standards of a caring healthcare professional
- Candidates must be available to work at the clinical site in Leesburg, VA.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know whether you are seeking a temporary or ongoing instructor position. Be sure to include when you are available. We will be conducting interviews Dec. 4-Dec. 15. Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Education: Associate (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
RN or LPN license in Virginia (Required)
Work Remotely: No